The Breaking Point
by Isaiah on Saturday December 17, 2011 at 05:08 pm
What are those things called, anyway? Those things that separate peoples' groceries on the conveyer belts in stores. Are they just separators? I bet they have a name. The guy who invented them probably gave them a name. I bet he was pretty pumped about them.